Skip to main content

Sun Si'belle Broad Spectrum SPF30 Tinted Sunscreen

As a convertible owner and a very fair skinned person, I am obsessed with sunscreen. During the summer you will never catch me out without having SPF on and having backup on hand. I was chosen to try Sun Si'belle SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen for free, it's still winter so I haven't put it to the test in regards to how well it works, but I've yet to meet a sunscreen that doesn't work when used properly, or obsessively as I tend to do.

The first thing I noticed about this sunscreen is that it is supposedly tinted. As anyone who wears foundation in one of the first few lightest shades knows, the word tinted can be frightening. I opened it up and put a tiny bit on my wrist. To my surprise, I think the so called "tint" is just a hint of shimmer. I didn't feel like I was turning into an Oompa Loompa, or that I had smeared Dorito or Cheeto cheese dust all over myself. This is pale girl safe tint, and although a bit lower SPF than I usually use, I'm sure it will be fine for just short outings.

You can find Sun Si'bell on Amazon

 Sposored Post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skechers Reggae-Rasta Outdoor Lifestyle Sandal

I'm normally not a much of a sandal person aside from wedge sandals, which until my recent pair (also from Skechers), I haven't worn sandals for the past few years with  my old favorites being long past their life expectancy.  I had worked an event promoting Chaco Sandals and got a pair for free from working the event (gotta love my job). I was actually quite looking forward to trying the Chacos after seeing rave reviews and seeing they are podiatrist recommended and also a suggested sandal for Plantar Fascitis (not sure if I have it, but my mom does, and I do have high arches and get occasional symptoms of it). I worked the 3 day event in the Chacos both Z2 sandals and the Chaco Outcross (open air shoe/sandal hybrid), and while the arch support was great (almost too high even for me), the footbed was stiff.  I felt constant pressure on my arches especially in the sandals, in the Outcross, I felt the arch wasn't quite in the right spot, but still a very stiff footbed.

Chaco Outcross Evo 1 and Chaco Z2

I worked an event where I would be required to wear Chacos, and would be wearing the shoes while working.  I wasn't familiar with the brand so I Googled them prior to working, partially because I have some foot issues and wanted to see if I was going to be miserable in them or if they might actually work for my high arches.  I found out that Chaco shoes are podiatrist recommended and have excellent arch support and are also good for Plantar Fascitis.  I have high arches (as well as mild oocasional symptoms of Plantar Fascitis) and am always looking for cute shoes that have good support.  These ideally should have checked both boxes. I wore both the Outcross Evo 1 and the Z2 while working, but could only keep one pair. I really wanted to like the Chaco brand, but they just aren't working for me. I don't know if they need broken in more or if they just aren't for my feet. I have very high arches and have a hard time find shoes that are comfortable for me.

Skechers Cali Memory Foam Wedge Sandal

  I haven't owned a pair of good wedge sandals in years.  I am super picky about wedge sandals and most the new styles I don't care for either because of aesthetics, or comfort reasons.  Many of the current wedge offerings with thse type straps extend back towards the heel which I hate the look of, and others are just to hard of a footbed, or the shoe is very heavy. The Skechers Cali Memory Foam wedges have a very soft footbed (made of you guessed it.. Memory Foam), they are super cushy while still being supportive.  I have high arches and finding shoes can be a challenge for me, although I have great luck with most Skechers especially those with the memory foam, because it can conform to my foot.  These wedges do have a visible arch support on the footbed.  They are a fairly low heel at about 2 inches, I normally would prefer higher, but heel height is one area I'm more willing to compromise. Another great feature is that sandals are very lightweight so you don&